The information below is aimed at complying to the measure dated the 8th of May 2014 of the Authority for personal data protection : “Detection of simplified modes for information and getting consensus for using cookies”.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text small strings that a website can deliver, during browsing, to your device ( pc, smartphone, tablet; they are generally on the browser used for surfing). The same forwarding website can then read and register cookies on the same device in order to get any type of information. Each kind of cookie has a specified task.
HOW MANY COOKIES TYPES ARE THERE?
There are two fundamental macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Informativa web in sezione dedicata
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the correct running of the website and to allow browsing; without them it is not possible to display pages correctly or use some services.
Just to do an example, a technical cookie is indispensible to keep the user connected while visiting a website or to store language setting, view setting and so on.
Technical cookies can be further classified in:
- Browsing cookies, suitable for standard browsing and use of website (eg, allowing to purchase online or access restricted areas);
- Analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies only if directly used by the website manager to collect information, in an aggregated form, about number of users and how they visit the website.
- Functional cookies, allowing user browsing as a function of a number of selected criteria (eg: language, products selected for purchasing…) and are aimed at improving the service.
Those cookies are needed for browsing the website; they allow authentication, validation, managing a browsing session and frauds prevention.
Those cookies supply further functionalities and allow to keep a record of choices, such as language selection or the dimension of the font used.
These cookies keep records of frequently visited pages and your activity on the website. They allow the immediate identification and resolution of all technical problems you could face during browsing in the website. Information these cookies record are aggregated, anonymous and are not aimed at using your data for advertising.
This website uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, a statistical and analysis service supplied by Google. Google Analytics uses “cookies”.
Information created by the cookie on website use will be transferred to Google servers in the US. Google will use those information to analyze how you use the website, create draft reports on the website activities for the website managers and supply other services about the other activities of the website and use of Internet. Google can also transfer those information to third parties in case this is compulsory by law or in case those parties process information as a GOOGLE service. Google will not associate your IP address to other data owned by them.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIES PREFERENCES
You can set and manage your preferences about cookies via the website or setting your browser.
Notice for underage
Underage lower than 14 can’t supply personal data on their own. SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A. will no way be responsible for personal data or false statements made by the underage and, as soon as those data will be used, SO.G.I.S. will make it easier the access and erasure right submitted by the legal responsible or by the parental authority holder. Informativa web in sezione dedicata
Data subject rights exercise
The data subject has the power to exercise the rights listed in EU Regulation as reported below:
- Right of access by the data subject 1.The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data as per Art 15, within which, as an example, the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing , the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, any available information as to their source, the existence of automated decision-making, referred to in Article 22 of the Regulation and copy of his/her personal data.
- Right to rectification The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) 1.The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay when the following (examples, not exhustive) reasons are there:
o the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
o the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based
o where there is no other legal ground for the processing; the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
o the personal data have been unlawfully processed
o Underage data processed in the absence of conditions reported at art. 8 of the Regulation;
- Right to restriction of processing 1.The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
o the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject
o the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
o the controller no longer needs the personal data the data subject has objected to processing
Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent and in the other cases meant by the Article.
- Right to data portability 1.The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object 1.The data subject shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her where personal data are processed for non prevailing legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- 1.The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (eg, carried out only by electronic instruments or softwares).
Informativa web in sezione dedicata
The data subject, as soon as he/she deems that his/her rights are infringed, has the right to claim in front of the Competent Authority, according to the rules stated by the Authority, at the following internet address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
Changes and updates
This Information Sheet reports the date of the last update in the letterhead.
SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A. could also introduce changes and/or upgrading as a consequence of further changes/upgrading of Laws and Norms.