PRIVACY INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 OF EC REGULATION 2016/679
This policy about privacy, issued by SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A., as “processor”, according to Art. 4 of EC Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (below “EU Regulation”), informs (ex art. 13) all this website visitors on how personal data will be used and dealt with.
(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
(2) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Business name: SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A.
Headquarter address: Via Giuseppina, 132 , 26048, Sospiro (CR)
Contact Phone: 0372 622211
Contact e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data processing relative to pages “Contacts” – “Work with us”
SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A. collects and processes personal data supplied by data subjects, such as identification data (eg: name, surname and e-mail address)
Aim of processing
SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A. processes personal data using paper and digital instruments in order to answer to your requests, solve problems about our service and get useful recommendations intended to improve our offer. Informativa web in sezione dedicata
You will find in Table below, for every above mentioned purpose, law background, data categories, personal data categories and filing deadline. Purposes for personal data processing
Personal data processed categories
Answering to requests or questions submitted, solve service problems, get recommendations aimed at improving our offer
Till the request have been processed
According to the above mentioned purposes, data could be communicated to the people and/or people categories mentioned below or to Companies and/or EU people acting as third parties on behalf of the processor, such as** :
- IT Companies;
- Communication Agencies, mailing and hosting provider;
- Control and Supervisory Bodies.
(**) the addressees/external responsibles list and identification data is available at the personal data processor headquarter.
Data transfer in non EC countries
SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A. does not transfer any personal data outside EU.
Personal data are filed till the request has been processed.
Rights of the interested person
Data subjects has the power to exercise rights listed in EU Regulation as follows:
- Right of access by the data subject [art. 15 of EU Regulation];
- Right to rectification [art. 16 of EU Regulation];
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) [art. 17 of EU Regulation];
- Right to restriction of processing [art. 18 of EU Regulation];
- Right to data portability [art. 20 of EU Regulation];
- Right to object [art. 21 of EU Regulation];
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling [art. 22 of EU Regulation].
The above mentioned rights can be exercised according to the EU Regulation sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
SO.G.I.S. Industria Chimica S.p.A., according to art. 19 of EC Regulation, where possible, informs addressees about any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing .
In case the scope of processing needs consensus, the data subject has the right to withdraw each time, sending an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
According to art. 7 of EU Regulation, withdrawal does not affect lawfulness of processing based on consensus released before withdrawal. Informativa web in sezione dedicata
The data subject, as soon as he/she believes that his/her rights have been violated, has the right to claim in front of the Competent Authority.
The Company does not make use of an automated decision making process.
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized, telematic form and introduced in data banks (eg, of potential customers, customers, users and so on) which will be accessed by employees appointed by the processor.
They could carry out consultation, use, processing, comparison and each other process, even automated, complying with law prescriptions, able to guarantee privacy, data safety, accuracy, update and data relevance in respect to the purposes.
Data treatment useful for web browsing
Information Systems and software Procedures for running this web site get some personal data in use, whose transfer is implied in Internet communication protocols.
Those information are not collected to be released to certain addressees that could, via processing, allow to identify data subjects.
Within the information that could be collected there are IP addresses, the browser type or the operational System in use, addresses in URI (uniform resource identifier) mode, the domain name and website addresses for access or exit (referring/exit pages), the hour of server request, the method used on the answer, further info about browsing and other parameters relative to the operational System and the information environment of the user.
The same data could be used in order to identify and ascertain the responsibilities in case of IT crimes.